latest news :

My Angel

My Angel

My angel is the one who looks over me
My angel is the one who cares about me
My angel who has beautiful blue eyes
My angel has brown hair
My angel will be there to hold me
My angel keeps me warm
My aggel is the one who is always on my mind
My angel is the love of my life
My angel is the one in my dreams
My angel has soft kissable lips
My angel will catch me when i fall
My angel will make me smile when no one else can
My angel will love me for who i am
My angel will be there untill the end of time
He is the angel god gave me
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Rainbow Templates | Rainbow Templates
Copyright © 2012. ATAYA POETRY - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Rainbow Templates
Proudly powered by Blogger