latest news :

Awakening - Average Thoughts and Karla Bardanza

I can no longer sit
in
the shade of silence;
your eyes have stolen
the only friend I had.

When everything dreamt in me
and my poetry slept in my hands,
you brought time
back again.

I was drizzling
over
my lake of shadows,
until your voice
shone on my drowning past.

The veil of the moon fell
and I dissolved myself
in the black pool hidden
in your iris
full of mysterious tomorrows
and awaken stars.

An unexpected me
is breathing now.


Average Thought and Karla Bardanza

Please leave AT your comment too.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Rainbow Templates | Rainbow Templates
Copyright © 2012. ATAYA POETRY - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Rainbow Templates
Proudly powered by Blogger