latest news :

"Hold my death Until I Arrive"

One night when I returned home, my wife serves dinner for me. While holding his hand I said, "I want to tell you something." My wife sat down beside her with me to enjoy a quiet dinner. Suddenly I do not know where to start conversations. The words out of my mouth it feels heavy.

I want a divorce between us, so I dared myself. It seems he was not bothered at all with the conversation, he just asked me quietly, "Why?" I refuse to answer, this makes me really angry. That night we did not greet each other. She kept crying and crying. I knew that she wanted to know the reason behind my desire for a divorce.

With a deep sense of guilt, I'm making a statement of consent to a divorce and he can have our homes, cars, and 30% of our profits. He was angry and ripped off the paper. Woman who has spent 10 years of his life with me had become a stranger in my heart. I apologize to him because he has been wasting her time with me 10 years, for all the effort and energy given to me, but I can not take back what I had said to Jane, a woman my savings, that I really love him. My wife was crying again. Crying for me now does not mean anything anymore. Desire for a divorce has been rounded.

The next day, when I returned home a little late, I found he was writing something on the table in our bedroom. I do not eat dinner but went straight to bed because of an irresistible sleepiness caused by tiredness after a day of meeting with Jane. When he woke up, I saw he was still sitting at the table as he continued his writing. I ignored him and went back to bed.

In the morning, he handed over the terms of the divorce that he had written to me since last night. He did not want nothing from me, but it only takes a month before the divorce. He asked me in a month, we both had to struggle to live normal lives like husband and wife. The reason is very simple. Our son will undergo a test in a month so he does not want to bother with divorce plans. In addition, he also asked that I should hold him as he thought back to when our wedding. He asked me to hold him for a month from the bedroom to the front door every morning.

I thought he was crazy. However, let try to make our last days be beautiful I want to divorce, I would also agree with the terms of which he gave. I told Jane about it. Jane laughed out loud to hear it. "It's up to me what a demanding but certainly he will face divorce we have planned," said Jane.

There is a feeling stiff when picked for the first time, because we did not ever again marital relationship lately. Our son saw him and clapped behind us. "Wow, Dad was holding mama." As he hugged her tightly, my wife said, "Do not tell this to our son's divorce." I dropped her off at the front door. He then went to the front of the house to wait for a bus that would take him to the place of work, while I was driving alone in my office.

On the second day, we both do it more easily. She clung close to my chest. I can smell and feel the fragrance of her body. I realized that I had not noticed this woman carefully for a long time. I realized that he was not young as they used to be, there are small spots on her face, her hair was already gray. Yet somehow, it made me remember how we first marriage.

On the fourth day, when I carried her, I began to feel the closeness. This is the woman who has given and sacrificed 10 years of his life for me. On the day of the sixth and seventh, I began to realize that our relationship as husband and wife begin to grow again in my heart. I'm certainly not saying these feelings to Jane.

One day, I noticed he was about to pick the clothes she wore. He tried some of it but did not find any that suited him. He complained a little, "All my clothes are too big for my body feels right now." I began to realize that he was getting thinner and that's why I can easily carry. I realized that he had harbored a lot of hurt and bitterness in her heart. I then reached over and touched his head.

Our son suddenly appeared and said, "Papa, it is time to hold and bring mama." For my son, to see her up and bring her mother to be an important event in his life. My wife approached our son and hugged his body full of compassion. I turned away from events that could affect and change the decision to divorce.

I then lifted it with both hands, walked from our bedroom, through the lounge to the front door. His hands curled tightly around my neck with a gentle and very romantic like husband and wife are in harmony. I embraced her tightly, like a moment of our wedding day 10 years ago. But it is now lightweight body makes me sad.

On the last day, I hold him with both arms. I was just hard to move even one step forward. Our son had gone to school. I hugged her and said, "I never noticed this during our married life has lost its intimacy with one another."

I rode my own vehicle to my office, go over to Jane. Jumped out of my car without locking the door. So quickly because I'm afraid we can not have something that made me change my mind. I went upstairs. Jane opened the door and I immediately told him. "I'm sorry Jane, I do not want to divorce my wife."

Jane looked at me curiously mingled astonishment and then touched my forehead with his finger. I was evasive and said, "Sorry Jane, I'm not going to get divorced. Marriage life was boring because he and I did not interpret every moment of our lives, not because we do not love each other. Now I realize that since I carried her as a prerequisite, I want to continue to hold him until the day of our death. "

Jane was surprised by my answer. He slapped me and then slammed the door loudly. I ignored him. I walked downstairs and drove away from her. I stopped at a flower shop along the way, I ordered flowers for my wife. Flower girl asked me what I should write on his card. I smiled and wrote, "I'll carry you every morning to pick up dead."

Evening when I arrived home, with flowers in hand, a smile decorating my face. I ran just to meet my wife and gave her arm around the flowers to start something new in our marriage. But what I found? My wife had died in the bed that we shared with our 10 year marriage.

I just found out that my wife has been battling a malignant cancer that has attacked him for months without my knowledge because kesibukanku a love affair with Jane. My wife knew that he would die within a relatively short time. Even so, he wanted to save me from a negative view of the possible birth of our son because I want a divorce, because the reaction of stupidity as a husband and father, for divorced women who have sacrificed for ten years of our marriage and for the sake of maintaining our son.

How valuable a wedding when we can see or remember what makes it worthwhile. Remember when it used to struggle to do, remember about the events that had happened between you, remember also about the promise of marriage that has been said. Overall it ended only when death should separate.

------------------

Slightest of events or things in life affect our relationship. That is not dependent on the money in the bank, a car or any property name. All this can create opportunities to reach happiness but it is very certain that they can not give happiness of themselves. Istrilah husband should give to each other's happiness.

Therefore, always and forever be a friend to your mate and make little things for him to build and strengthen relationships and intimacy in your marriage life. Have a happy marriage. You can definitely get it.

If you do not want to share / share this story, certainly not something will happen to you in the days of your life.

However, if you want to share / share this story to relatives, friends or acquaintances. Then there is a possibility, you can save your marriage to others, especially those who are experiencing problems in their marriage. I hope so.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Rainbow Templates | Rainbow Templates
Copyright © 2012. ATAYA POETRY - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Rainbow Templates
Proudly powered by Blogger