latest news :

Sanctuary

Only hurts when I think
Lobotomy on the table
Just take it all
People function everyday without their brain

This could be the story of my life
Unknowing, unconscious
Erasing all of me
Freeing all of you

Embrace emotional sobriety
Flush out my intemperance
Be a stone in the mountain of humanity
Surrender my lushness

Only hurts when I think
Think about what I would be giving up
The sparkle in an eye
Warmth in a smile I create

The knowledge that I am safety
Certainty in an uncertain place
Solace for the softness we hide
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Rainbow Templates | Rainbow Templates
Copyright © 2012. ATAYA POETRY - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Rainbow Templates
Proudly powered by Blogger