latest news :

never mind

I pursue
Was accompanied passion of despair
Swung unsteady footsteps
My silent witness


I pursue
In my Subject
I glanced
Strapping a statue brandishing
My silent witness


Friend was not worth
Life was denied
Being tipped dagger three
Sharp like a trident


My fingers are no longer able to clench
Silent, frozen voice is lost
Smile just waste
Rubbish ..!


Sweet, now bitter I guess
Maybe I flake haram
Hina for their
I dwell in silence
Worthlessness, helplessness

Not only do I want


Gini you know ...
We're used to ...
once one
So ... if now be two
It's ... broken
Pyaar ...!
been destroyed
Windows hearts ...

Yeah ... bloody
...!
with love
Let Lost ... all tender
Indeed, dear ...
All fell apart
Try if you ...
Ngertiin I ...
Believe, and no suspicious
Surely all is it okay

This wound, was quite severe
It took eleven stitches ...
With threads of love ...
And gently wrapping your love ...

Please ...!
Please give me back ... for me
Jokes .. laughter .. all of us
I need it ...

O my soul ... listen to this half
My heart and soul are one
It may not, apart
God told me ... you just for me

One again, you must understand
All nothing changed
Until this moment ...
Only you, not the other

This is all'' Not only do I want''
Not just me and you
He is ... are up there,
Maha's will and power
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Rainbow Templates | Rainbow Templates
Copyright © 2012. ATAYA POETRY - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Rainbow Templates
Proudly powered by Blogger