latest news :

~*~*~*To Jessie*~*~*~

When I moved to Miami, it was a big change
Heavy traffic, crazy Cubans, it all seemed so strange
I would sit around at home and think about people in Key West I missed the most
because there was no one here with whom I was really close
Finally I have been blessed with a friendship that's true
I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't met you
I'm amazed at how quickly our friendship has grown
As long as you are in this world, I know I'll never be alone
I was so shy, you helped me loosen up
You helped me in sticky situations when I was stuck
In tough times, you told me everything would be okay
You brought out the sunshine when I had a cloudy day
You brought comfort in stressful times with your love and care
I am so lucky for the bond that we share.
I knew our friendship would last forever right from the start
I love you Jessie Greb, sister, with all of my heart
*Muah* 143 67
Love Alex
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Rainbow Templates | Rainbow Templates
Copyright © 2012. ATAYA POETRY - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Rainbow Templates
Proudly powered by Blogger