latest news :

NOT PERFECT

NOT PERFECT
poetry LIK

Do not believe what anyone there
Especially to those who hated
Who is a liar he be loved

Among us ... between our
Soul beta

Always trust yourself
Disappeared in the days of hate
Believe me, believe me ...
Poignant now burning in the soul is here

THANK YOU

poetry Siswadi

Even nine years old I
I walk on a rocky hill
I explore the winding cliff
Came at the end of time

Armed with a long separation
Went armed with science
Which way the wind wistfully
Passed without a time limit

Life is like water flowing
Leave upstream to downstream
Tie the liver reach the dream
Beautiful dream in the morning

I welcome the rising of the sun
I threw the anchor of my life I was anchored
Science is navigatorku
Sata only spoken words 'thank you teacher'

Your prayers divine grace pearl
Sincerity is the light you desire
My credit is etched forever in this country
May you live all the time
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Rainbow Templates | Rainbow Templates
Copyright © 2012. ATAYA POETRY - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Rainbow Templates
Proudly powered by Blogger