latest news :

Unsung heroes

Unsung heroes
Rahmi Andini poetry Princess

I thank you ...
you teacher ..
tlah you taught me ..
all your heart ..

In each lesson ..
you teach it right ..
tlah though you are tired ..
but you're not desperate ..

My teacher ..
you're my hero ..
not replaced by anyone ..
I always love you ..

WEAK NATION CHILD EDUCATION
Poetry Setiawan Virgi

My son was so tragic
Schools and education you ignore
Knowledge that should you find the school you get the street
Do not you ever think this would be what I am?

You make the street as the school
You made ​​liquor as friend
You make the book as your enemy
You make the school as hell

Your parents toil
Sweat that flood your parents
To send your
You make the wind

Education that you should take
Now been destroyed
Love your sense of social
Education makes you a mess
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Rainbow Templates | Rainbow Templates
Copyright © 2012. ATAYA POETRY - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Rainbow Templates
Proudly powered by Blogger