latest news :

my master dear

my master dear
Poetry Artanti Widowat

My teacher ...
I love you
You've educate
Your love is not to lose heart
You teach me and waiting
I got the knowledge from you

My teacher ...
Affection of all time
You educate me faithfully
You are deserving of my life
You are a hero without the services of

BOOK tireless
Poetry Cahyaning P.

The sun rays continue to sweat
Rather like a full life ....
But you really mean to me
Thou source of life ....
Your light in every step

The book ...
Emang thou source of power, sources of knowledge, intelligence sources ...
Even thou the world emits so that children progress .....

Tireless book
Each book is full of inspiration
Champion has always brought me a book
The book illuminates life of the nation

Let us prove the book tireless
In the spirit of eternal
So that the ideals of the nation achieved
Book your life meaningful to them ..
Contains knowledge you .....
Be the first book you dream of all people
With which you use to Children Indonesia
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Rainbow Templates | Rainbow Templates
Copyright © 2012. ATAYA POETRY - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Rainbow Templates
Proudly powered by Blogger