latest news :

My teacher lamp

My teacher lamp
Nur poetry Afiani

I followed the footsteps of this already
Take me to the endless hallways
However, I heard the lamp is always calling me
Untaiannya guided by the light

Because my lamp out of the alley
Because I got a lamp achieve my goals
Tahuka you?
There is a lamp that is always remembered
There is a lamp that is always respected

He is my master
The teacher who gave a speck of science
Do not despair though sweat kept pouring
It is not for him alone
Only for the next generation

Do not ever dim my lamp!
The light of science has always awaited
Not for a soul
But for all the people

TEACHER
Poetry Hesti Henny p

teachers ..........
you like the light which illuminates all the dark soul of the world
You are a drop of dew which the liver remedy

teacher .....
You are the hero who does not expect any replies that you do
you do not your righteousness teachers with less willingly forget my
I thanked the teacher wanted me ..........................
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Rainbow Templates | Rainbow Templates
Copyright © 2012. ATAYA POETRY - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Rainbow Templates
Proudly powered by Blogger